Sunday, August 2, 2009

July, my birthday month. Happy Birthday to His Majesty, my relatives & me

Sorry for not updating anything for quite a while..

You want to know why?.... FB!!! I am glued to my PC for few hours in a day (or night)!

For those who have facebook sure knows what I meant. Amongst the games I played on facebook are Farm Town, Farmville, YoVille, street racing, fashion wars, sorority sisters, Mafia Wars, Barn Buddy, Fantasy farm, pet society, superpoke pet, and the the game that I played most is
sorority life!! I luv being fashionable there... Sexy, glamourous and a millionaire!!

perhaps it is a kind of culture shock for me.. We did not have much of e-games when we grow up ( I remembered 'game & watch' now there is PSP/ Gameboy).. BUT no regrets there! I thank God for that, too many distractions for students nowadays and i think that is alarming for parents!

Without e-gaming, I learn to love books (reading) and I have developed creativity and actually used it in whatever I do. With limited choice of toys in the 70's (playing age of below 8 years old), we turn to handkerchiefs for dolls, clay (now playdough) for the cooking utensils and papers for art & crafts stuffs. I was never 'lazy' then... that to me is the best thing for me.

Here is my husband's Thomas made from magic clay...














I must pen off now... I will update you all on my great birthday gifts that I received from my Husband, my friends and relatives... If I am not 'lazy'..(lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment